ResourcePool ChangelogV1.0106 - 2009-11-25 [ Download ]
V1.0104 - 2005-01-06 [ Download ]
- Made the timeout in the tests less restritive to avoid false failure in case the test is performad on a loaded machine (Bug #29200).
V1.0103 - 2003-05-07 [ Download ]
- ResourcePool did use a stringified object as key in a hash reference. This has been replaced by using Tie::RefHash.
V1.0102 - 2003-03-27 [ Download ]
- Applied a patch from Chad Redman which is basically the same as the patch from Eric Parusel which was partitially applied to 1.0102. This time I applied the patch to the correct CVS branch *argl*.
- Minor corrections and improvements in documentation.
V1.0101 - 2003-03-14 [ Download ]
- Two new LoadBalancer policies have been introduced: FailBack is a alias for FallBack, and FailOver which acts like FailBack but does stay on the fall back node.
- Applied patch from Eric Parusel to fix a problem when debuging LoadBalancer.
V1.0100 - 2003-02-27 [ Download ]
- An obsolete dependency for the Storable module has been removed.
V1.0000 - 2003-01-02 [ Download ]
- This release introduces a new way to use ResourcePool and LoadBalancer. It implements the Command design pattern as described in the GOF Design Patterns book. This release is a preview, the features are not yet fully implemented and might therefore not sufficient for you needs right now.
The changelog for the V0.99 branch can be found here
- From this release on, the ResourcePool package will not contain resource bindings anymore. The previously included bindings for DBI and Net::LDAP are available in the ResourcePool-Resource-DBI and ResourcePool-Resource-Net-LDAP packages on CPAN.
- Applied patch from James G Smith which introduced the is_created method to ResourcePool::Singleton. This does not change the behavior of any ResourcePool module.